Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Malaya Optical - Optometrist. Eyewear. Boutique Shop at Damansara Uptown

Hai readers .. lets talk about beauty today. 

Who say we can't look good and beautiful while on the spectacles? Well, thats what i thought before. I used spectacles since I was 12th. Masa kecil dulu suka sangat tengok TV dekat-dekat sebab masa tu, I rasa pakai cermin mata adalah sangat lawa dan bergaya. So I purposely rosakkan mata sendiri so that i can be 'rabun' and can be on spectacle. Hahaha .. so stupid, kan. 



By the way, remember my funky up-to-date ala Korean geek style spectacle? Today I'm happy to share that i got it from Malaya Optical, a boutique optometrist and eyewear located at 21, Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.



I never loved to be on spectacle before until i met Ryan Ho, the owner of Malaya Optical. His personal consultation has changed my view and perception of wearing spectacle.


We can look good with or without the spectacle if we find the right design that fit and suits us ~ our image and our face features. The right consultation is very important and I am very happy and grateful to get Ryan's personal consultation. I look good with spectacle that he chosed for me.


My spectacle frame brand are Engineered Chic. Designed in Korea and exclusively Hand-made. ENGINEERED CHIC!! I love my spectacle name. Its so cute!!

Good news !! Malaya Optical is having their 50% Merdeka Sales ending this 30th August 2015. Its 50% dear readers!! So wallet friendly and worth it. Sangat berbaloi!!








The crowds at Malaya Optical during the Sale


Visit their website at http://www.malayaoptical.com/about-our-optometrist/journey-as-an-optometrist or visit their Facebook here for more photos, great offers and story about Malaya Optical and do not forget readers .. 3 more days before the sale over. Grab it now!!

0 comments: