Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Ladies Night at Xclusive Fitnesz

Another chapter of my exercise diary ..

After almost 10 days of break, I am back to the Gym. This time, I went to Xclusive Fitnesz Gym with my exercise buddies. Thank you ladies for accepting my challenge to exercise .. I love strong woman, ok.

Xclusive Fitnesz is located at Stadium Melawati Shah Alam, Selangor. 

Good news ladies!! Xclusive Fitnesz is now rewarding all ladies out there with Ladies Night every Wednesday from 8pm to 10pm. Means .. all ladies are welcome to exercise for free at the Gym.

My blogger friend, Elana joined the session too. Yeayy !! The more the merrier. Misz-ella lagi suka ..

Newbies do not worry as Xclusive Fitnesz provide Personal Trainer who will give personalised coaching which includes a proper advise on dieting that you might required. 

Yes it was heavy. Look at my face expression .. its heavy. Menggigil tangan nak turunkan 'weight' tu. Tapi demi nyahkan lemak degil di sisi badan .. Misz-ella kuatkan semangat dan gigil itu ku tahan. I hate you, fat!

This is easy .. 13kg only *I will increase the weight on my next session*

Kak Yun is my close exercise buddy. When I was in Sungai Buloh, we used to jogged together, went to the Gym and Dance Studio together and when the Gym in Sungai Buloh rescheduled it timetable, both of us felt missing. No more morning routine at the gym for both of us *sobs* but that night we were together again .. Yeahoooo ..

Its good to see Ekin joining us at the Gym too

Azie is a very strong lady .. mentally and physically. I called her Ratu Gunung. She love hiking and she will hike a mountain every weekend. Walaupun berbagai pengalaman dia hadapi semasa pendakian .. meniarap sebelah ular lah .. cramp kaki masa mendaki lah .. hati dia tetap teguh dan suka mendaki. Gigih, kan. Misz-ella kagum dengan Azie.


Myself and Elana did our Dumbell session together. 

All in .. all in .. we had fun burning our calories at Xclusive Fitnesz, Shah Alam. The machine are in a good condition and the gym are spacious. Free parking, in house toilets are available. 

So, warga-warga Shah Alam dan kawasan yang berdekatan dengannya .. apa lagi? Jom join Misz-ella and the Geng every Wednesday at Xclusive Fitnesz, 8-10pm. Entrance are Free. Call 03-55139619 for more info and enquiries.

Ada 1 lagi cerita best tentang Xclusive Fitnesz that I will share with you all on my next Fitness entry. Jangan lupa datang baca, k.


0 comments: