Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Upgrade to A Fitter You at The Renaissance Fitness Center

Hello readers ..


Lets talk about fitness in this entry. You know I love fitness program. Any kind of fitness program will definitely attract my attention. I run, I dance, I walk, I do cross training, HIIT and recently I learned Qigong.

Fitness has become part of my agenda during my travel. A hotel stay complete with a gym or fitness center is a big bonus for me since it is one of my 'playground' .. a place that I love to spend my time to, a place that always make me feel great, fit, better and stronger *LOVE*



However, finding a suitable place for our daily workout routine could be very difficult and costly too. In this entry, I am going to share with you about The Renaissance Fitness Center, located at Level 3 of Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The Renaissance Fitness Center offers excellent gymnasium, aerobics, Olympic sized swimming pool and tennis facilities under one roof.



Open daily from 6.00am to 12.00midnight (Monday to Friday) and 6.00am to 10.00pm (weekends and public holidays) for members and 24-hours for hotel guests, the 14,000 square feet Fitness Center is an exclusive space to stretch, lift, run, walk and dance your way to a healthier lifestyle.




The gymnasium is fully equipped with cardiovascular machines such as treadmills, recumbent bikes, programmable and non-programmable bicycles, stair-climbers, strength-training and weights.



Personal trainers are available upon request to support members building up their own customized workout plan. This is also to ensure that the members are guided professionally on the right technique of each equipment used in the fitness center.



There are also two underwater fitness equipment which are specially designed for use in the swimming pool. The Hydrorider AquaBike allows for cycling in the water while the Aqua Treadmill is meant for running in the water. Combining the positive effects of water with fitness exercises, cycling and running in water are two of the most efficient ways to tone the body faster. Sauna, steam and Jacuzzi are available in both the male and female changing rooms where fitness enthusiasts can sooth aching muscles and relax after a strenuous workout.


I had an opportunity to workout at The Renaissance Fitness Center recently. Since I had a very busy schedule, I only managed to stepped into the center at almost 12 midnight. Exercise with an energetic music and having the whole gym on my owned are really awesome *LOL*




The fitness center has a complete cardio machines that I can use to burn my calories and are equipped with different shapes and sizes of dumbells which helped to tone and strengthen my muscle. Stepboards, exercise balls and floor mat are available to. However, the gym are very well maintained and are very clean.  I didn't mind to just sit on the floor for my stretching.



The Renaissance Fitness Center has a spacious studio/dance floor which is a home for group exercise classes including aerobics, circuit training, Zumba, Yoga, Body step and body balance conducted by qualified instructors. Wow!! I like studio exercise .. unfortunately I didn't get the chance to join the class .. look forward to return to the fitness center in the future *hehe*

For those of you who are interested to join The Renaissance Fitness Center, a 3-month membership package is available at RM625nett, while a 6 months membership fee is RM1,049nett whilst an annual membership is RM1,993nett. A monthly instalment plan of RM230nett can also be arranged for a 6-month membership.

Other than that, The Renaissance Fitness Center members enjoy discounts on food and beverage (excluding banquet and catering), Mandara Spa treatments, laundry and dry cleaning, 50% off on tennis subject to advance reservation and a special car park rate.

So for those of you who are working or living near The Renaissance Hotel and had a very hectic daily schedule, The Renaissance Fitness Center might be a good choice for you ~ It is open up to 12 midnight, ample and safe parking lot, you had an opportunity to swim at the big swimming pool or shake your body along the music when you join the studio classes.

For more information about the membership, please contact the Assistant Fitness Center Manager Encik Arifin Ujang at 03 2162 2233 or email at rhi.kulrn.fitness.center@renaissancehotels.com. *Prices are inclusive of 6% Good and Services Tax (GST).

For more information about Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur events and promotions, follow Renaissance Hotel :-

Instagram at renaissancekualalumpur
or like Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Facebook at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking through an article that will make men and women think.

Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Unknown said...

How much does it cost to join a gym ?