Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Absolue Lancome Luxury Pampering Service presented by Prestige


Hello beauty lovers




I recently was invited to attend a luxury pampering Hi-tea session by my lovely friend, Datin Viannie. Held at the Colonial Cafe, The Majestic Hotel, the event was hosted by Prestige Magazine with collaboration with Absolue by Lancome.

Absolue by Lancome is the gold standard of anti-ageing skincare products created with hand-picked summer rose petals, harvested at dawn to preserve the regenerating powers of their natural oils - for skin that's radiant, regenerated and softer than you could ever imagine.


Beautiful ladies at the Hi-tea


I was invited by the lovely Datin Viannie - A cute, pretty and humble friendly Datin who always laugh .. she is such a happy go lucky person .. always love her accompany


 Met my dear friend Dr. Maryati Maharon, the best Aesthetic doctor that you can rely on. 

Met Judith, the owner of Eka Roots who are responsible for my beautiful, shining hair

 Such a lovely afternoon tea with the luxury product of Lancome. Met new friend, a young lawyer Sharmila at the event


Datin Sue, Misz-ella, Sharmila and Datin Viannie ~ We had a nice talk!

I had an opportunity to meet a great business lady ~ Datuk Dr. Jessie Tang

 The last time I met Anne (in front of me) was in March and Hello Jenny

What I love more is the opportunity to meet more lovely ladies at the event ..


It was indeed a lovely afternoon tea. Thank you again Prestige and Datin Viannie for having me. I enjoyed spending quality time with you and the ladies. Thank you.




0 comments: