Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Fitness Drummin' Workshop & Roadshow at Cempaka International School, Kuala Lumpur

Hello readers ..

I am back with Fitness Entry. As usual, anything related to fitness and wellness attracts my attention. My life is all about loving myself, taking care of myself and do the best for myself.

Health is wealth. Without good health, you can't do anything in life. You cannot be a good wife, a good mother, good sister, daughter, good husband, good father, good boyfriend, good staffs, good boss or whatever your role in life are.

And we can achieve good health only by implementing healthy lifestyle. Take healthy food, exercise regularly and think positive ~ I assure you, we will have a good quality life with only this 3 recipes. 


I recently attended Fitness Drummin' Workshop at Cempaka. I was so excited to join the workshop when they told me that we are going to dance with the student!! Oh Wow!! I love kids. Kids are always cute and sweet .. so I said Yes! I will join the workshop and dance with them!!



The workshop was organised by Women's Sport & Fitness Foundation Malaysia (WSFFM) where they were invited to held a special Fitness Drummin' workshop by, Dato Freida Mohd Pilus, principal and founder of Cempaka School, Malaysia.



Hey we got to wake the muscle up ~ Warm up session with Nana, Along & Shake

Ryzal Rahman, WSFFM Secretary General (purple shirt) join the warming up session too


The crowd 


I was among the crowd. Felt young when I was surrounded by them *hehe*


In Fitness Drummin' exercise .. what we need are the kompang with stool, drummin' stick, focus and energy


Some of the Cempaka School teachers who joined the workshop


Do it right, kids. 

The whole workshop took four (4) hours from the warm up, the introduction and the workshop. Combination of calories burning and body toning workout, Fitness Drummin' is fun!


Then Dato Freida Mohd Pilus joined us on stage! Leader by example, Dato Freida danced to the beat and together, we had fun!


Dato Freida Mohd Pilus, WSFFM's comittee, instructors, Cempaka School teachers and me!


The workshop participants were given a Certification Workshop upon completion the four (4) hours workshop by Ryzal, Secretary General of WSFFM.


The happy faces of Cempaka school students with their certificates. Congratulations kids!! You have taken a step to a healthier lifestyle.

All in .. all in .. we had a good time during the Fitness Drummin' Certification workshop at Cempaka - We danced, we hit the drum, we sweat .. Fitness Drummin' is fun!! Congratulations Cempaka School on initiative taken towards adopting a healthy lifestyle among the school children!  

Any information and enquiries about Fitness Drummin' can be forward to WSFFM's FB. Health is Wealth. Be A Sport, Life Gets Better.

* Pic in this entry is from WSFFM's FB 


0 comments: