Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

RM2,500 Tax Relief for Gymnasium membership and my 2018 Fitness goal

Hello lovely readers ..

Selamat Tahun Baru! Happy New Year 2018! I kicked start my new year with exercises!! Yah I mentioned exercises because I did series of exercise.





As you know, I am a member of The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel Fitness Center. I enjoyed the facilities offered by this 5 star fitness center ~ 5 studio classes a week, 14,000 sq. ft exclusive floor area fully equipped with various type of machines .. name it .. you got it!!

Read about the membership package here

Read more about benefits of exercise and what I did at The Renaissance Fitness Center here

Read about Circuit Aerobic Class at The Renaissance Fitness Center here

Read about Aerodance Class at The Renaissance Fitness Center here

And read about my exercise diary at The Renaissance Fitness Center here.

In case if you do not know, we can now enjoy tax relief up to RM2,500 a year for gymnasium membership fee. So .. why wait? Start your healthy lifestyle today and enjoy a healthier life!





Moving forward to year 2018, I am so excited to share one of my new year resolution. I want to be healthier, fitter, stronger - mentally, emotionally and physically. I am happy more of my family members are concern and aware on how important it is for us to exercise regularly and here I am .. with my nephew Hakeem *love*








The secret of being so consistently in fitness and why am I a fitness freak? LOVE! Love yourself so much till you do not want anything else other than THE BEST for yourself. Taking care of your health and being fit are the best gift you can reward yourself. Think about your love one. You want to be there for them always? You got to be always healthy, happy and positive and you can achieve that by exercise. 

So lets do this together - Be stronger, fitter and healthier in 2018. We can do it, right!

0 comments: